Wednesday, March 28, 2018

More Content A-Comin'

I'd like to start by leaving this link here. Please click and let all your friends know.

So I'm not long for this country. Currently, I'm in the process of fleeing my physically and mentally grueling poverty-wage job to gamble for the chance at something - anything - better. This hasn't left me a lot of time to write nonsense on this neglected space, but I do have something, one final statement on bothsiderism that draws on things I've featured here and a few I haven't.

But while I attempt to put that together, I'd like to call some attention to the fact that I have finally had a piece of fiction published in a pro-rated market. It's Nature magazine, believe it or not, and I sincerely hope that you'll take two minutes out of your busy lives to read it and maybe tell some other people.

Thanks in advance, everyone.

1 comment: